Saturday, December 30, 2006

Updates:


~EverNight Gardens~

At my request, Lord Smat has re-opened EverNight Gardens. Now, I don't know about all of you, but EverNight holds almost as many memories for me as The Common Room does. So, enjoy, play, visit this place where the Blood Roses bloom and sunlight gives way to the Moon and her court of stars.

Please be aware that Lord Smat has requested that in this place of Night and Roses. That the OOC be kept to whispers and a bare minimum of, brb, etc. Respect his wishes please.

~Role Playing~

As Poetess pointed out. The Commons has role playing going on it almost all the time now. I left in the wee hours of this morning and there were still people in there playing. So, come and watch, come and play, come and see this place we called our home for so many years; beginning to thrive once again.

Poetess: I appreciate your giving me credit for this, as so many of you have. But please remember. None of this would have happened without all of you. I applaud you dedication. As I've said many times before.

~Lady Esther~

Who seems to be having some problems posting to the blog (which I will look into). Has asked me to ask all of you to post your favorite recipies in the Rivendell/RavensDale Kitchen. Stop by, have a cup of hot chocolate or tea and enjoy the atmosphere.

Also, to post your favorite poems or sonnets in the Library.

A Happy and Safe New Year to All!!!

1 comment:

~Brooke~ said...

Thank you, Donna.. Well, the fact of the matter is really..I just never left.... but of course, you were the fire to the match! Err, however cheesy that is. Heh.