Monday, November 9, 2009

"Lost" Rivendell Pics




I realize that no one had posted on this board in a long time, and that there is an even greater chance that no one has check it. However, I'm going to post this here anyway.

So I'm sure everyone remembers when there used to be a directory of pictures that we had uploaded to Keltik's site ... and how that directory has since disappeared.

Well, I stumbled upon it the other night!! ~big grin~

I'm in the process now of gathering pics so that I can send them to the rightful owners. Most of the pics are obvious in who they belong to, however with some of them I can't remember who had what or what character.

If you know what old pics of yours or what old characters might be in the listing, please let me know so I can look for them and forward them on.

If you're not sure, but would like to browse through the list to see if anything looks familiar ... or for a nice trip down memory lane ... please contact me and I'll walk you through how to get to the directory. PLEASE NOTE: You MUST have a WORKING log-in for TTR in order to access the directory.

1 comment:

Lady Circe Wildwood said...

Wow. I had almost totally forgotten this was here. I'm surprised it hasn't been deleted.