Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random offerings ...

I know we all have our obligations ... work, school, family, etc. ... I too have fallen victim to real life. ~face palm~ It's sad to see our valiant effort come to a screeching halt ... and even more sad to see Rivendell once again covered in cobwebs and occupied by crickets.

Like many, my schedule is crazy & hectic at best. I'm working second shift until the end of the month, so I'm working at night and sleeping when most people are up and about. ~L~ However, I am available to anyone who would like to role play. Send me an email or message and maybe we can work something out.

OR, if you'd just prefer some good reading come into my room on TTR, Wolf Woods (rpr_wolfwoods), and watch the on-going RP in there. =)

Added 4/9/08: You may have to scroll back a little to see the recent, good stuff. Including the posts for this ...

~* a soft wind blows through for all that heed it. It cries out that the Lady Arrianna is no more. That her final resting place is the WolfWoods*~

No comments: