Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Who's been missing and why.

Hey you guys.

I consider the four of you the grass roots (along with me) of our little revival. It's booming now and I have been wondering where you guys are.

Lots of people are back: Lady Lit, Cynic Bloodshetna (wow), Shining Knight, Kardis and many, many more. And I don't want you to miss any of it. You've given me addresses and moral support; I probably would not have even started this project without your thanks and encouragement.

Melly, I know you weren't feeling well. I hope you're better.

.Donna


----

I'm in the middle of finals for school. Give me to the end of this
week and then you'll see me posting to the blog more often and showing
my face in RDI. But with three papers yet to write, an exam to take
and fifty to give and then grade, all in this week, I really can't
take the time to rp. All the games I'm in are suffering for it (at
least, that's what I think of my absence :-P ), but that's just how it
goes.

I've not given up, or lost interest. But real life is a bit more
demanding, even if it sends me fewer emails. *g*

Jola.
The Wall

---
Hi, Donna,

I've been out of town with my husband's family Christmas party thing. Sorry I haven't been around. I'm also in the process of moving and alot of things are happening but have been trying to keep in the know/groove of things. *HUGS* Well, THANK YOU, Donna for getting this going again.
I'm almost in awe of how this is happening ...

Love, Brooke (Poetess)

---

It live again,eh? Well sweetie..as you know...my eyes have been bad.So bad that I could not read-not even books off the internet for a while.So,I am mending..and that takes time.I do check the rooms now and then..often when it gets this bad I get on for only a few moments a day.

I will be in more....really.I do know you understand...just some days are worse than others,and if I don't take care of my eyes,I pass out from the pain it causes.

So...I will be in as soon as I can get it all to work again!

love you all!

*hugs*
-Esther


---

Hey all...*warmhugs*

I'm really really sorry to have not been around all last week. I've been really sick, and am only now just starting to feel better. It's just a virus but with my immune system already being compromised from the RA, I'm just not having an easy time of things. On top of that, what I thought was an RA flare, turned into really awful tendonitis in my right hand, and so today, I had to go in and see my rheumatologist for a shot of steriods right in my hand!! OWie!!!! I'm in a splint now, just to top things off. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, since I'm beginning to perk up, I hope to be around shortly.

Hang in there with finals, Jo!! *grinhugs* I remember those days...and am glad they're behind me!

Esther...*snugs*...feel betters, ok? I dunno if this will help at all, but maybe a warm chamomile soak on a washcoth over your eyes will help to soothe some of the pain a bit...

Donna...*hugehugs*....this has all worked because you are a force of nature, girl! That and that whole synchronicity thing we talked about. But mostly 'cause yer a hurricane! *grinwinkhugs*

Please please please...give everyone my regards!!!! I hope to be up and around very soon!!!

love ya lots,
melly (Kiv)




(Used with their permisson)

No comments: