Friday, December 22, 2006

Home again Home again

THANK YOU everyone that showed up last night! It truly was an amazing feeling to see everyone there. The laughter, the stories, the camaraderie, the feeling of returning HOME! I haven't laughed as hard, felt so much, and shed quite so many happy tears as I did last night in a LONG LONG time. We may have been rusty, and we may not be used to running in rooms that are that busy, but damn it was fun! I had forgotten how exhausting it can be to RP in a room that busy. After just a few hours I felt like I had been playing for days. I'm not complaining, trust me, it felt good.

Despite the fact she doesn't want to be thanked anymore, THANK YOU DONNA for being such a WONDERFUL nagger! *lol*

THANK YOU LORD SMAT for granting us the rights to move within the hallowed halls of our beloved home again! I for one am eternally grateful.

But most of all, THANK YOU PLAYERS! I said it last night on my departure, and I'll say it again now, all of you have helped make my holiday season a whole lot brighter.

WELCOME HOME EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Lady Circe Wildwood said...

*Best Tiny Tim voice* "God Bless Every One!"

Lady Circe Wildwood said...

I forgot the *snicker* on the end of that.

But Patty is right. It was wonderful! And again, I thank of of you, and of course, Lord Smat.