Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The List so Far: (reposted for those that missed it)



Fizzban (Supplied by Torbjon)
Nicoli (I think that's it)
Andreev (Poetess & Lit)
PACO (better now? *g*)
Helena FoxFire (okay? *g*)
Lady Kivrin deRocinante (There!)
Dark Solace
Shadis
Rathemore
Smaug
Lord Baymoore
Kitan the Siren
Tiamak
Twilight Jester
P-Chan
Hawkwind
Lord FoxFire
Star Drifter
Lord Kristoff (sp? I called him the Loud Lurker)
Dark Fra
Edgar
elrond
Darian Lightfoot
Silver Vixen Lightfoot
Lady Black Magic
Balzar
Denaraz (sp?)
Loki
Peorth
X-Calibur
RavenLeah (sp?)
Twilight Harlequin/Kuyler Andre
DragonHaven
Myst
Onyx
Gambit
Arkady
Torrasin Von Exis (sp?)
Nondescript
Faelin (sp?)
dustbunnie
bone/bronze/steel/Marthaen
Country Gem
Horus/Kardis etc.
Madame Mystery
StorySpinner/Treasure McDuggan (sp?)
Lone Wolf
ArchAngel
Trapper
Lonely Traveler
Darcee
Shatterclaw
Lord Efflow(sp?)
Death Dealer
TAO
Prism
Queen Gracera
Shadow Dancer (From: Chaos Nightraven)
Liquid Light (From: Lady Sarah)
Alielle (From Ariana: Dreamstar)
Starfire (From: Ariana Dreamstar)
Isaac Draco (From: Ariana Dreamstar)
Veckah
Jareth
Lady Literary
Lord O'Brion Silvermane (Poetess gave me his correct first name)
Alexander Silvermane
Lady Esther
Poetess/Ariana Dypaige (happy now? *g*)
Lorac
Algeroth
Kagato
Hunter/Symon DuKane
Kalish
DarkSide
Platemail
Sraedi/Neshad
Naveii/Vlad (sp?)
Shining Knight
Green Knight
Blue Knight
Lyric (From: Veckah)
Joshua Bennish (From: Veckah)
Howler (From: Veckah)
Lady Echo (From: Veckah)
Character of the Moment
Maiden of the Moment
Laertes/Shalise (sp?)
Circe Wildwood/Sonnet deLioncourt/Paloma de Arcos(Ad infinitum, Ad nauseam)
Corvus
Ze'ev Wolf...

17 comments:

Paco said...

umm whaddabout me... *sniff*

Lady Circe Wildwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lyric said...

AWESOME thanks for re-posting..i did miss it somehow and you mentioned some of the ones i was missing...yet i know there are still more.....

Lady Circe Wildwood said...

I know there are more. But these are the ones my tired old brain could remember. With a little help from some friends. *s*

LadyLiterary said...

OMG Talk about FLASHING back! wowwwwwwwww

Maliosi of Ellendilmir said...

Dark Poet - But I lost touch with him ages ago!

And I notice my name isn't on the list? ~Sniff~

lyric said...

You have done a WONDERFUL Job Donna and thanks to the others that have helped.

Terminallycute said...

Hey...where's my name? *sniff...grinchuckles~warmhugs*

Lady Circe Wildwood said...

I appreciate the thanks, I truly do. I don't mind saying it's been a lot of hard work...But it's been fun too! So, thanks to ALL of you who have so graciously responded and supported this effort. None of it would have been possible (or as much fun) without all of you.

Now people...When I originally posted this list of names; I TOLD you guys to add yourselves...Gods! *g* Whine.whine.whine. *chuckle*

Maliosi of Ellendilmir said...

HEH! Thank you!

~Brooke~ said...

Oh, I just remembered Andreev... I didn't see him on here. I think he's in the military too. Not sure if he still is or what.

LadyLiterary said...

Wow Poetess..I was going to e-mail Donna about him today. I found him on ICQ..at least his name..lol..and Lew..and Jillian

Radien (Fierre) said...

So is this just supposed to be as exhaustive a list of main character names as possible? Or people who have yet to join the blog (doubtful)?

Lady Circe Wildwood said...

A list of all the characters from Rivendell that we can think of.

Radien (Fierre) said...

Ah, cool. In that case, here are some of mine...

Picante
Fierre LeRatien
Zipo the Goof-off

...Those are really all whom I'd care to be remembered by, and all I'd really EXPECT to be remembered by. *g*

As for other people's characters:

Tanith
Jehanna

I'd try to name more, but I really doubt my memory is among the best here. All I have are the characters listed on my site, some of whom are mine and some of whom are other's, and many of them didn't get much play.

malakyte said...

I know a batch of characters that are not here.

Lady Circe Wildwood said...

Malakyte:
If you know them, Dragoness...post them. *smile*