Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's getting too busy...



For me to keep welcoming each person found, personally. But I'll keep listing them. Last night we found:

Lady Lit
Cynric Bloodshetna (via Lady Lit and she has provided me with a couple more possibilities. Thanks, Lit!)
Shining Knight (he got proded out of lurk *g*)

These are some of the oldest characters amoung us. I've been a 'Riv Alumni' for almost 10 years now; And I believe each of them was there before me. I would like to welcome them back home. And thank them for responding to my summons.

I have also heard from Peorth who is, apparently, still in touch with X-Calibur (whoo, now there is an oldy but a goodie!) and a few others.

I would also like to thank those who have taken the time to give me a word of thanks for running this search engine. *chuckle* It, of course, is being done for no other reason then it is a labor of love. But it has taken much time and patience. So, thank you for recognizing that.

I am so happy to see each and every one of you. And again, I thank you all for your enthusiasm and overwhelming response.

(If I've overlooked welcoming anyone...yell at me. *g*)

No comments: