Saturday, December 2, 2006

Hi, All!

Just dropping a line to say Hello everyone on the blog!

Circe, I can't believe you didn't include your own SISTER "Ariana Dypaige" ...*grin*
She's almost as old as Poetess... *nudge, nudge*

Well, I cannot remember how much I've said. Esther and I have been roleplaying
for a good while now in the Woodloch Pines. I've even created a website for it...
as well as the Iron Mountains ... having tried to start an rp for a sort of Indigenous
tribe of peoples (eh, American Indians) ... I created a website for that too. They are
located in the RDI message board but I'll put them here for reference. I also created
pages for Le Abbe, Fairies Meadow, and other rooms..just for reference... why? Because
at that time, no one was around. *shrugs and smiles*
I hope no one gets ticked off or whatever in the process, though.
I haven't finished them though at ALL (some are just pages of pictures of what
it might look like) and if anyone has characters or suggestions or what not, let me know
and I'll (by all means) add your stuff.

http://www.freewebs.com/woodlochpines
http://www.freewebs.com/ironmountains

No comments: